Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Exciting Contest Conclusion

Renee is off with her folks in China (thankfully unaffected by the tragic earthquake), and told me to wrap up the 100th post contest. Without further ado, the official answer is that it is an anagram, in this case for:

"Chris and Renee in Japan."

I'm not sure who gets credit for the win, however. Cam went with "Darn, Chrenee is in Japan," and he was the first to post an anagram solution. But that's not quite right. Rafi basically got it right (once you remove the trailing rant). Since we'll see Rafi in Hong Kong in June, we'll just declare him the winner and save on postage. Thanks to all of you who posted many other answers, all hilarious. My two favorite answers were Paradox13's, followed closely by Derek's.

I know Renee promised an actual real prize, but she didn't tell me what it was going to be. So maybe she'll update us all when she has the chance.

2 comments:

Cam said...

Yeah, once I found "chrenee", I didn't even bother going backwards to see that "chris" and "renee" were both there individually. Ah well, at least I kept searching after my initial guess of

"Rad, chrenee sin in Japan!"

Cam said...

Oh, and plus, I call shennanigans. This so-called "official" solution does not anagram the comma. Tsk tsk.