Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mosaic Meme

I ran into this mosaic meme project on several blogs and websites. Next, I learned what meme means. Then, feeling accomplished, I made a mosaic and had Chris make one too.

Can you guess whose is whose? If you can't, wow, you must not know us at all. Even more interesting is trying to guess which answers yielded these results. I challenge those of you that feel like it to make your own mosaics. It's fun!

Here's how it works.

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page of responses, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Labs mosaic maker. We used a layout using square tiles in 3 columns and 4 rows, but you can do what ever you like best.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school/college did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your favorite celebrity?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. Your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your username, screenname or nickname (the original questionnaire wanted your Flickr name, which I don't have, so I changed the question to suit me)

No comments: